Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm not sure what to do with this journal now that I don't live in Point Roberts. I had this to document life in five square miles of the u.s. of a. landlocked by Canada. It certainly was an odd place to live when you would order pizza and rent movies from another country. That's over now. So, now what.

Maybe I'll use this journal as a memory log. I could write down the funny stories of my childhood, but then again I love telling those stories to people in person. Bah. I'll do it anyway. I meet enough people that don't know my stories, or have already heard them. Laura wanted to hear about the time when I was in a high speed car chase in a tow truck. That would be a good story to start off with. Maybe I'll scan that ugly picture of me in fifth grade when I tried to work my home perm and polyester green leisure suit that my mom bought for me at a rummage sale. haha. Yeah, that would be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home