Friday, April 29, 2005

I took part in news survey yesterday. Ben hates it when I do these things, but I was bored, and I have a real beef with the news lately. Turns out that none of the channels really cover our county. No wonder I hate the local news. I wish I got Canadian news. Maybe Ben can jimmy rig something.

Tristan was such a stinker at his playgroup today that I had to take him home early. He ran down some girl with a bike. He also wouldn't share and tried to hoard all the matchbox cars. Then he threw a fit and hit me in front of the other parents. GRRRR. Three strikes (timeouts) and it's grounded time. He was so upset that I took him home and kept screaming that he wanted to see the kids. I hope this teaches him a lesson. It did for grocery shopping when I put all the yummy stuff back on the shelf and refused to buy it.

I'm so exhausted. This has been such a long week. If they extend crunch time again, I might just have to go down there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I just had to giggle picturing you going down to ben's work... you know, people are afraid of angry pregnant women...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home