Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm so glad I started this play group on the point. Alexandra cancelled today because her mother is coming tomorrow and she has to clean. Yay! Human mothers who admit they have to rush to clean to impress someone. Anyway, I met with Brenda and her kids at the park across the border. It's weird. You get in the car, drive to the border check point, tell the guy that you have nothing to declare and then drive another block to the park. Point Roberts at it's best. hehe.

At the park, we saw JonJon from the playgroup that I hate on Fridays. His mom is actually one of the nice moms, but I really hadn't had a chance to talk to her much because she was talking to Bitchy McBitcherson last time. I said 'Hi' and we got to talking and it turns out that she lives on the Point too. Her name is Rosie and she's super nice. Brenda got along good with her too, so she might join our playgroup. She even knows Alexandra. Rosie also mentioned that the Lexy's father, who is also in our playgroup on Fridays, is also from the Point. His wife is expecting in July too.

Brenda might be moving soon. Kind of sucks because she's super cool and Cara and Tristan are finally getting along. He picked her a flower today. :) Other than that, things are still a bit stressful for me. I added some by worrying too much about a friend, and potentially pissing her off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

you should tell your friend to get bent. Just kidding...

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

;) I'm glad you're not upset with me. I do worry too much.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home