Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm super stressed about things including the baby. I have so much to do to prepare, and this crunch has been hell. Then it's 3 days at E3 for Ben with a toddler wondering where daddy went. E3 is great, so I'm not upset about that, but it's going to be exhausting for me here. I'm just worried about all the projects that need to be done. The nursery isn't ready. We haven't gone to Lamaze. The ceiling isn't repaired, so I'm worried that it will be a huge mess I'll have to deal with when the baby comes, or when I'm too big to be able to bend over. I'm 31 weeks already. This date is coming up fast.

I'm also nervous because my ob/gyn visit didn't go as well as normal. The baby is measuring small for gestational age. I'm measuring at 28.5 instead of 31. It's probably nothing. It sounds like this just happens sometimes, but I'm hormonal and stressed about other things, so this just magnifies all my baby worries. I have another ultrasound to see what's up. The baby is kicking, so it's probably nothing. Alexandra (Tygren's mom) said that both her babies were small for gestational age and Tygren is a kid genius.

I hope the ultrasound shows that everything is okay and we get to see the sex of the baby this time. That would help a lot to know if we need to get girl stuff or can kick back with all the stuff we still have from Tristan. It'll also help zero in on a name. The baby is kicking now. Makes me feel a little better to feel him/her in there. Grow little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home