Monday, May 16, 2005

Bah. My journal is so boring lately. I'm too big to do anything exciting besides mess with the house. heh. Oh well, enough excitement will be coming this summer. I can wait a few months and just post boring stuff about paint and plants.

I can't really post political/current event stuff anymore. Reading the paper is becoming increasingly difficult, since Tristan wants to read it with me. It's kind of fun, but he has a better time looking at the car want-ads, and BestBuy flyers, while I want to catch up on international, and national news.

I really want to find out about the Canadian elections, but of course the U.S. papers have nothing about them at all. Maybe I'll have to get a Vancouver Sun. The Canadian elections effect us a lot on the Point, since we pretty much deal with Canada on a daily basis. I feel like a dumb American going to Tsawassen and seeing all the election signs and not knowing what the heck is going on. I do know that there was a big car accident in Seattle the other day though. Oh, and it rained there. I NEED CANADIAN NEWS, not news from a city 3 hours away.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i post about plants. :-P
~Laima

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay! Someone isn't bored by my plant posts. I'm really good at growing weeds. I have 2 hefty bags full from the last two days. :P

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i'd probably post more in LJ if I'd just let myself post all i wanted to about plants... i hear you on the weeds... i *finally* mowed the damn lawn and 1 days later the dandelions all grew a foot taller. weird. and ugly when all the flower/seed part is gone...

but i still refuse to use chemicals to get rid of them. that's icky. (but all my neighbors do it anyway - even the ones with little kids running around playing in their yard!)

~L

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Monday Report is good for all the Canadian news you need! :P

http://www.cbc.ca/mondayreport/

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

cool thanks.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home