Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It's probabably a boy!

So, I had another ultrasound today because the baby was measuring small for gestational age. I was a tad bit worried, but I didn't have any other symptoms of things like pre-eclampsia (nasty preggers condition) ect. Turns out that the baby is growing fine. :) and is probably a boy. It sure the hell looked like a boy to me. The ultrasound guy said he was 80-20% sure, but he didn't really want to tell us, I think. The other guy seemed more sure it was a boy. Of course, you can never be sure since pregnancy hormones can swell the baby's labia and make it look like testicles, and the boy baby could have undecended testicles or something. That would be one swollen labia though. I'm sure it's a boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

cool, now we can trade one for one. Just kidding... ;)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger hadjare said...

Another mini...no wait. This kid is going to be Tristan's complete opposite. Cool. :)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home