Thursday, June 09, 2005

Grrr. I'm being taken advantage of and I don't like it. B dropped her son off at 9:30 for a play date and didn't pick him up until three. TOO LONG! Her friend stopped by to take her to lunch. Um.. yeah. It took me an hour to eat my frickin' soup because the kids were going nuts. I get warm soup, and she gets time away at a restaurant. The kids were tearing each other apart and I gave twenty thousand time outs. I'm still stressed out and my blood pressure is starting to rise just thinking about it. I had no phone number to call and tell her that this date needed to end. Tristan needs a nap, but now he's overtired.

I know, I know. You can only be taken advantage of if you allow it. I did say that I need a phone number next time, and that this was too long, but I did wimp out. I always wimp out dammit! This is why I get taken advantage of. Next time, I'll have to set guidelines like an actual time it should end, and get her phone number, but I wish I was bitchier and learned how to stand up for myself sometimes.

Ben would say, "I told you so." blah blah. He's so right, sometimes. Bah. Work takes advantage of him too, so all this I told you so stuff is in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home