Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I feel like I'm on an episode of What Not to Wear lately. My shoes were even featured - mary janes. Boo. Not that I like the clothes on What Not to Wear. Not that I watch that show often. I'm just getting too big to do much. I'm pretty much wearing Ben's tee-shirts and sweats all the time. Oh, with mary janes. How silly.

I have a million people stopping by today. The plasterer is coming by to give us a quote on the ceiling. The appliance guy is stopping by to see if he can fix the dishwasher. Yeah... one plus one equals a million when no one ever comes to visit. ;)

---------------------------

Tristan has been calling everything he doesn't like a bad guy again. He was raiding the cookie jar by taking his time out chair and using it as a step stool. I yelled at him and told him that he had to eat supper first. NO SUPPER! BAD GUY SUPPER!
When I tell him he needs to take a nap, he yells BAD GUY NAP! It's hard not to laugh. He also insulted me the other day by calling me a robot. Sure, that's not an insult, but to him it was. It was all in the tone. He got a time out for all of the above. It is kind of ironic that he's using his time out chair to get into trouble lately. heh.

Ben was all worried that Tristan was mad at him for working so much lately. They went for a walk to the beach the other day and talked about it. Ben said that he was sorry to be working so much and asked Tristan if he was sad. Tristan said, "I'm not sad, I'm happy." That made Ben feel better. They walked a little farther pass the horse pasture and Tristan looked out at the ocean and said, "It's a nice day". hehe. He's really growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home