Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day! I'm so grateful to have such a great husband who is an equally great dad. He's really shown us his love this year and we have all kinds of cute family traditions we have been doing like Doughnuts at the Beach.

I was reading some Stay at Home mom forum and the wives were bitching about how clueless their husbands are and how they always think SAHM do nothing all day. Ben gets it. He takes over when he gets home to have some time with Tristan, and give me a little break, then we all cuddle and put Tristan to bed. He takes Tristan in the mornings now that I'm in my last trimester and not getting any sleep because of multiple trips to the bathroom, nightmares and the acid attacks. I'm extremely grateful for that. I know he must be tired too, but he really does help a lot.

We got him a video game that he can play with Tristan, a thermos and a book about Daddy and Me. I gave him the thermos a week ago, since he left all fifteen coffee cups at work, and then proceeded to leave the house with my mixing bowl full of coffee since we were out of coffee cups. Oh that man! hehe. I was forced to give him the thermos ahead of time to keep my mixing bowls in the house. He cracks me up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Hey, we got Jason a videogame they can all play too...sort of anyway...heh. Donkey Kong bongos or something like that.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen On health problem like Acid Reflux Disease Symptom, I hope I am not getting off topic here but Gastroesophageal reflux disease, commonly referred to as GERD, or acid reflux, is a condition in which the liquid content of the stomach regurgitates (backs up, or refluxes) into the esophagus.I have suffered from this myself The liquid can inflame and damage the lining of the esophagus although this occurs in a minority of patients.Anyone who has also suffered from acid reflux knows the pain one feels.I have a site about this at Acid Reflux Disease Symptom. Anyway enjoyed your site will return soon.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen facts on your health Acid Reflux Baby, I hope you like thistopic here . Gastroesophageal reflux disease, commonly referred to as GERD, or acid reflux, is a condition in which the liquid content of the stomach regurgitates (backs up, or refluxes) into the esophagus.I have suffered from this myself The liquid can inflame and damage the lining of the esophagus although this occurs in a minority of patients.Anyone who has also suffered from acid reflux knows the pain one feels.I have a site about this at Acid Reflux Baby. Anyway enjoyed your site will return soon.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home